Are you looking for a good mini – credit company? In that case, surely you have found a great variety. And one of them is Hollmas Loan. Do you want to know if it is a good or a bad option? Keep reading, because we have an in-depth analysis of this microloan company!
Is OneCredit legit?
Absolutely. OneCredit is a totally serious company dedicated to personal loans, microcredit and credits to buy cars, and has been offering its services for eight years as a subsidiary of the Lomber Capital SL group, whose headquarters are located in Barcelona.
In addition, it is oriented to the provision of fast credits in a totally online way, and they present themselves as a transparent and responsible company that offers loans only when they are sure of the solvency of the potential borrower of the loan.
In this way, the company itself saves potential problems due to non-payment, but, above all, contributes to making society healthier financially speaking, because it helps to reduce the number of people who go into debt beyond their means.
In fact, OneCredit has an advisory service to explain to its clients which credit is best suited to their needs (since they do not offer mini-credits, although we will focus on them).
Also, it is important to note that the opinions of the customers of this company are, in general, very positive, so you can rest easy on this side too.
It is true that the interest rates charged are somewhat high (as in any other microcredit company), but, beyond that, it should be noted that customers are widely satisfied with the service.
Therefore, in general, we can tell you to be calm, because OneCredit is not a scam, nor a fraud, or anything similar. It is a transparent, effective service, and very well valued by customers.
The OneCredit mini-loan: Characteristics
The OneCredit mini-loan is a mini-loan that ranges from € 50 to € 400, and can be returned within seven days to one month.
Here we must mention that, unlike other mini-credit companies, Hollmas Loan does not offer an interest rate for everyone, but, depending on your characteristics as a customer, you can have an interest rate or another.
However, as far as we have been able to research and read through the internet, the average interest rate for this type of quick loans is 15% APR. That is, if they lend you € 300, at the end of the month you will have to return € 345.
It is not much for the possibility of advancing € 345 at the end of the month at the beginning, right? It’s great to save you from a rush at any given time.
A very interesting point of Hollmas Loan, on the other hand, is that it allows you, in the first loan that you request, you do not have to pay interest. They simply advance the money, and you have to return that same amount at the end of the month. No more!
Another interesting point is that, as we will see in the next section, they can lend you money, even if you are on the Financial Credit Institutions list. This does not mean that you are going to grant it yes or yes (it depends on the amount of the debt that you have registered in Financial Credit Institutions), but it is a point in your favor.
It is also worth noting the fact that Hollmas Loan is available to approve or reject loan applications 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. So it could not be faster.
Another point to keep in mind is that you can apply for the loans you want, both over time (that is, once the previous one is returned) and at the same time. This gives much more flexibility when using the service, and it is something that is appreciated.
Requirements to request it
To apply for the mini-loan in Hollmas Loan, you must meet these characteristics and conditions :
- Be a physical person between 21 and 76 years old.
- Have a permanent address in Spain.
- Have a bank account to send the money to.
- Have a mobile phone
- Not be registered with Financial Credit Institutions with a debt of more than € 1000. That is, Hollmas Loan does grant loans with Financial Credit Institutions, but only if you do not have an exaggeratedly high debt.
- In the event that it is the first loan you request with them, the maximum you can ask for will be € 300, instead of € 400.
How do I apply for the mini credit with Hollmas Loan?
Requesting a mini-credit with Hollmas Loan is a very simple process. All we have to do is the following:
- Access your website: The first thing you have to do is go to their website, which you can do through this link (link to affiliate).
- Use the simulator: Afterwards, you will have to use the simulator to indicate how much money you want to receive and how much time you want to return it.
- Fill out the form : Once you have entered these values in the simulator, it will be time to fill in the form and send the information to Hollmas Loan. This information is the same as always, that is, name, DNI, marital status, monthly net income, if you have other debts, etc.
- Submission of documentation : Once you have completed all the previous steps, you will have to send a copy of your identity card and a summary of your bank account (or a screenshot, if it is an online bank).
- Receipt of the credit : With all the above done, Hollmas Loan will send the money directly to the bank account that you have indicated. This is something they do through their bank account at the Bank Sadina.
Other credits of OneCredit
In addition to the mini-credits, Hollmas Loan offers two additional types of credit :
- Credit to buy a car : The first type of credit offered by Hollmas Loan (in addition to the mini-credit) is a personal loan to buy a car. In this case, you will enjoy a loan for the amount of money that the car costs (up to € 30000), and you can return it in comfortable installments with an interest rate of 2.5% per month.
- Personal loans up to € 10,000 : On the other hand, the second type of credit offered by OneCredit (in addition to the mini loan) is the personal credit of up to € 10,000. That is to say, it is like the “continuation” of the mini-credit. In this case, you will enjoy a loan that you can repay in a period of between 6 months and 5 years.
Customer reviews about OneCredit
In general, the opinions that customers have about OneCredit are very positive as far as mini-credits are concerned. It is clear that nobody likes to have to pay the high interest that implies a credit of this type, but it is also true that the client who accesses a quick credit of this type already knows what that is going to find.
In addition, it must be mentioned that, although a 15% APR for a loan that you are going to repay in just one month is quite high, it is also true that there are many other similar financial companies that offer microcredits with much higher interests.
That is why, in general, people do not complain about high interest rates, but assume it as normal in this type of credit. And, in return, they receive a good amount of advantages that they do put in value (because they do not share all the mini-credit companies).
Thus, we find that, for example, the fact that your first loan is totally free is very well valued. That is, without any interest rate. 0% APR. A very smart way to attract customers and that very few companies are offering.
It is also worth noting the fact that they offer loans with Financial Credit Institutions, and this is something that many people who have had some problem with debts in the past and feel that is limiting them at present.
Of course, in those cases, it is convenient to solve the problem and leave the list of Financial Credit Institutions. But, if it is not possible, it is always good to have an entity that offers us credit, even if we are on that list.
And finally, the speed with which you approve the credits (evaluating potential borrowers 24/7) as well as the speed and efficiency with which they answer any questions you have is also highly valued.